Our mission is to design beautifully functional handbags that empower women in every aspect of their lives.
We aim to empower women :
1. Enabling women to be more organised.
2. Helping women feel confident and creative with their style.
3. We are an independent brand, working in collaboration with and supporting other women in fashion.
We want to create enjoyment and style:
1. Helping women feel confident with their style.
2. By feeling confident with their style women will feel empowered.
We have slow fashion values:
1. We source and produce our handbag using ethically sourced materials.
2. Our products are developed in small batches.
3. We design and create products which last a lifetime.
4. We use family run companies who have been crafting handbags for over 100 years.
5. We are an independent brand with a positive mission
We have travelled the world looking for the highest quality production. We have sampled and tested all our suppliers to ensure that the level of craftsmanship is of the highest and best quality.
All the factories we use are family run businesses with generations of craftspeople that have impressive skills passed through the family over the years. We love to work with small production houses that have the same view of the world as us. Ethical, high quality with regard to looking after staff and suppliers to create the best working practices available.
All our production occurs in Europe across England, Spain and Turkey. We are proud to have found such amazing production facilities.
We are guided by slow-fashion values producing products that will possible will last a life time using ethically sourced materials and respectful processes.
- Our bags are handmade in Britain in low quantities by a small highly skilled UK and Spanish based team.
- We only use leathers from ethically focused sources which conform with European standards, enabling us to create long-lasting products from meat as a bi-product. We are currently developing ways to re-use any waste materials, including leather notebooks made from small pieces of leftover leather.
- Our products are sent directly to customers enabling us to reduce our carbon footprint and offer exceptional value.
Sarah Haran create beautiful bags and accessories using only the finest and highest quality natural leathers from carefully selected tanneries in Italy and Spain, who are the most ethical and eco-conscious suppliers in the industry. All the leathers we use are by-products of the meat industry and always from reputable, ethical sources
Yes we now offer a fully bespoke service across our entire range. Completely handmade to your specification, you can choose every detail, from the leather to the lining, with optional further personalisation available by having your name or initials embossed.
For more information please visit https://www.sarahharan.com/pages/bespoke.
Purchasing and Payment
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
We also offer Klarna Pay, which gives you two easy ways to shop. Choose Pay Later and get up to 30 days to pay for your Sarah Haran order with no interest and no fees. Or split the cost of your purchase into 3 monthly payments with no interest, no fees and no credit agreement.
If you visit our Studio then we also accept cash payments and cheques.
Absolutely. All transactions on this website are processed via Shopify and Paypal both of which are secure online payment gateways that encrypt your card details in a secure hosted environment.
We also use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect your data and we do not store or have access to your payment details after you have made a purchase.
All our bags carry a lifetime guarantee from the date of purchase. If within this period you detect a fault, the bag will be repaired or, if necessary, replaced at no extra cost. For more information refer to our Handbag Care Guide
Shipping and Returns
We offer next day delivery for orders made by 12 noon. Orders after this time will be processed and passed to our courier for delivery the day after. You will be able to select options at check out. Please visit Delivery for full information.
Our partner courier DHL does not pick up at the weekends to make a delivery. In some areas they may however chose to deliver on a Saturday if the order has been placed by 12 noon on Friday. They do not guarantee this though. You can pick up yourself from our Studio if you wish by appointment. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are sorry but as you can expect any item that has been made for you personally will not be able to be returned, unless of course in the unlikely event that we have not met our standards and the goods are faulty. We do hope that you appreciate that a bespoke item has been made especially for you.
Sarah Haran Accessories create beautiful leather bags from the most carefully chosen and finest natural leathers. The leather used is of the highest quality, and always from reputable, ethical sources. For more information on our leathers please refer to Our Leathers
Different leathers age in different ways and some are more delicate than others. The beauty of leather is that it ages beautifully and acquires a vintage patina. Look after your handbag and it will last a lifetime. For more information see our Handbag Care Guide
Terms and Privacy
Our Registered Office Address
Our Registered office is as follows:
Sarah Haran Accessories
Studio - Rossall
Inverclyde PA13 4AZ