"Bags of Joy" Loyalty Club
This loyalty club has been implemented to thank our customers for their support throughout this very difficult CV-19 period. It is the most uncertain time for so many of us that we wanted to bring some joy into the life's of our customers.
The club runs from 1 April to 30 June. Our customers fed back that having a club that runs for a shorter period was of more interest and should include exciting new products.
As we have reserved an exclusive number of bags, and we know you love them, we expect there to be a lot of interest. To ensure you do not miss out, we will reserve your handbag in advance. We will charge £5 to reserve and with your first order we will send you an exclusive mini notebook and you will receive you reservation certificate via email when you sign up to reserve. We will also send you a personal exclusive 10% off discount voucher in the email confirming your reservation.
Any purchases made between 1 April 2020 and 30th June 2020 will be included if the item has been purchased at full price, or using your personal 10% off discount code. Any purchases made using a discount greater than 10% will NOT be included towards the overall £525 plus spend unless it is the introductory 20% for new customers or discretionary offers that we make and say are eligible.
For every purchase you make you will be able to nominate a key worker to receive a moment of joy. We will ask you for your suggestion and each week we will put the suggestions together and draw them out of a hat. Whoever's name is pulled will be let us know what they would like to say on the personal note and we will send out.
As long as the item is not marked down already in our Archive or Sale collection, it is included in the promotion. It will also include our Exclusive Edit which we normally do not mark down.
Customers who meet the spend requirements outlined will receive their free bag as soon as they reach the minimum spend. We will send you the handbag you reserved within a few days of the spend being reached. You will be able to choose from either a Dahlia Mini or a Michelle Carryall Tote. Colour choice subject to availability.
No - the promotion is strictly limited to one bag per customer. We will run other loyalty schemes so look out for others that reward you so wonderfully!
We have installed Klarna Pay to give you two easy ways to pay. You can either pay in 30 days, or split the payment in 3 equal payments over a 60 day period. For more information, please visit our FAQ's.
Of course. Our returns policy will remain the same, however if you request a return once the promotion is ended, you would also need to return the free bag too in its original selling condition.
No - the free item cannot be exchanged for anything else.
Sarah Haran | Studio 10 Competition
The competition will run from 00.01 on 07/05/2020 and finish at 23.59 on 04/05/2020.
Any entries made outwith these dates will not be counted.
-The competition is free to enter via email only
- Entrants must select at least one of the two brands (Sarah Haran & Studio 10) to opt into marketing communications
- If one brand is selected by an entrant it will count as 1 competition entry, if both brands are selected by an entrant it will count as 2 entries.
- If there is an error in the prize description, value, number of winners or other then there will be no obligation to fulfill the prize.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for any other products or cash value
- Any participant found to be using robot forms to enter a competition will invalidate their entry to the competition and will be disqualified from the competition
- If you choose to opt in to receive email marketing from Studio 10, your email address will be carefully shared with Studio 10. No other party will receive your data
- Please note we will try our hardest to contact winners and deliver prizes however if we are not able to get in touch with you we reserve the right to re draw the winner(s) and allocate the prize to someone else.
- Winners will be contacted via email so please do not mark us in spam in case communication is missed.
- Please allow 28 days after close of competition for prizes to be delivered. Due to the current Covid-19 situation, we cannot guarantee delivery dates but will do our best to get items delivered ASAP.
Our mission is to design beautifully functional handbags that empower women in every aspect of their lives.
We aim to empower women :
1. Enabling women to be more organised.
2. Helping women feel confident and creative with their style.
3. We are an independent brand, working in collaboration with and supporting other women in fashion.
We want to create enjoyment and style:
1. Helping women feel confident with their style.
2. By feeling confident with their style women will feel empowered.
We have slow fashion values:
1. We source and produce our handbag using ethically sourced materials.
2. Our products are developed in small batches.
3. We design and create products which last a lifetime.
4. We use family run companies who have been crafting handbags for over 100 years.
5. We are an independent brand with a positive mission
We have travelled the world looking for the highest quality production. We have sampled and tested all our suppliers to ensure that the level of craftsmanship is of the highest and best quality.
All the factories we use are family run businesses with generations of craftspeople that have impressive skills passed through the family over the years. We love to work with small production houses that have the same view of the world as us. Ethical, high quality with regard to looking after staff and suppliers to create the best working practices available.
All our production occurs in Europe across England, Spain and Turkey. We are proud to have found such amazing production facilities.
We are guided by slow-fashion values producing products that will possible will last a life time using ethically sourced materials and respectful processes.
- Our bags are handmade in Britain in low quantities by a small highly skilled UK and Spanish based team.
- We only use leathers from ethically focused sources which conform with European standards, enabling us to create long-lasting products from meat as a bi-product. We are currently developing ways to re-use any waste materials, including leather notebooks made from small pieces of leftover leather.
- Our products are sent directly to customers enabling us to reduce our carbon footprint and offer exceptional value.
Sarah Haran create beautiful bags and accessories using only the finest and highest quality natural leathers from carefully selected tanneries in Italy and Spain, who are the most ethical and eco-conscious suppliers in the industry. All the leathers we use are by-products of the meat industry and always from reputable, ethical sources
Yes we now offer a fully bespoke service across our entire range. Completely handmade to your specification, you can choose every detail, from the leather to the lining, with optional further personalisation available by having your name or initials embossed.
For more information please visit https://www.sarahharan.com/pages/bespoke.
Purchasing and Payment
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
We also offer Klarna Pay, which gives you two easy ways to shop. Choose Pay Later and get up to 30 days to pay for your Sarah Haran order with no interest and no fees. Or split the cost of your purchase into 3 monthly payments with no interest, no fees and no credit agreement.
If you visit our Studio then we also accept cash payments and cheques.
Absolutely. All transactions on this website are processed via Shopify and Paypal both of which are secure online payment gateways that encrypt your card details in a secure hosted environment.
We also use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect your data and we do not store or have access to your payment details after you have made a purchase.
All our bags carry a lifetime guarantee from the date of purchase. If within this period you detect a fault, the bag will be repaired or, if necessary, replaced at no extra cost. For more information refer to our Handbag Care Guide
Shipping and Returns
We offer next day delivery for orders made by 12 noon. Orders after this time will be processed and passed to our courier for delivery the day after. You will be able to select options at check out. Please visit Delivery for full information.
Our partner courier DHL does not pick up at the weekends to make a delivery. In some areas they may however chose to deliver on a Saturday if the order has been placed by 12 noon on Friday. They do not guarantee this though. You can pick up yourself from our Studio if you wish by appointment. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are sorry but as you can expect any item that has been made for you personally will not be able to be returned, unless of course in the unlikely event that we have not met our standards and the goods are faulty. We do hope that you appreciate that a bespoke item has been made especially for you.
Sarah Haran Accessories create beautiful leather bags from the most carefully chosen and finest natural leathers. The leather used is of the highest quality, and always from reputable, ethical sources. For more information on our leathers please refer to Our Leathers
Different leathers age in different ways and some are more delicate than others. The beauty of leather is that it ages beautifully and acquires a vintage patina. Look after your handbag and it will last a lifetime. For more information see our Handbag Care Guide
Terms and Privacy
Our Registered Office Address
Our Registered office is as follows:
Sarah Haran Accessories
Studio - Rossall
Inverclyde PA13 4AZ